#7: ON FATHERS
What did your father teach you? I asked a handful of SFM Podcast listeners that very question ahead of Father’s Day 2019. Their answers were poignant, funny, heartwarming and honest – exploring the impact of fathers on their lives then and now.
Thank you to our contributors:
- Sine Gyrup: mother of a daughter and living in Geneva.
- Chloe O’Sullivan: Founder of War to Peace®, a conflict resolution methodology she devised over a decade ago and has shared with over 4,000 people globally. She is also a wife to Richard, and mother to Safi, their wonderful daughter whom they adopted four years ago. She is an avid-globetrotter, singer and a fan of comedy ~AKA tragedy plus time!
- Nicki Auret: city professional, school mum, trusted adviser and best friend
- Erin: A level student & Feminist
- Ninna Amora: from New York City and Creator of Live Embodied
- Karen Roswell: professional photographer, living a gluten-free life; wife and mother based in the UK.
- Jennifer Jay: mother to one girl, Queens NYC, working for social justice in the not-for-profit arts & education fields.
- Harriet: introvert Pisces, sister & favourite child.
- Becky: working mum of 2